2023 Dates announced – 28/06/2023 to 08/07/2023
Cycle from Geneva in Switzerland to Nice in the South of France over the cols made famous by the Tour de France.
- Arrive – Geneva airport where we will pick you up. Please arrange to be at the airport at about 4PM. Overnight stay in Thonon-les-Bains where you can set up your bikes for the 10 day tour
- Day 1 – Thonon-les-Bains to Grand Bornand via the Col de Gets (900m) and the Col de la Colombière (1613m).
- Day 2 – Grand Bornand to Bourg-Saint-Maurice via the Col des Aravis (1486m) ,Col des Saisies (1432m), Cormet de Roseland (1968m)
- Day 3 – Bourg-Saint-Maurice to Lanslebourg via the Col d’Iseran
- Day 4 – Lanslebourg to Briançon via the Col du Télégraphe (1566m), Col du Galibier (2646m)
- Day 5 Briançon rest day. Explore Briançon or ride the Col de Montgenèvre self supported.
- Day 6 – Briançon to Barcelonnette via the Col d’Izoard (2360m), Col de Vars (2019m)
- Day 7 – Barcelonnette to Valberg via the Col de la Cayolle (2326m) and Valberg (1673m)
- Day 8 – Valberg to Saint-Martin-Vésubie via the Col de la Couillole (1678m), Col St Martin (1500m)
- Day 9 – Saint-Martin-Vésubie to Menton via the Col de Turini (1604m) and Col de Castillon (800m)
- Depart – Menton. After breakfast we will drop you off at Nice airport for 12PM or you can catch a train from Menton Station