17 July 2017 to 23 July 2017
Ride the iconic climbs from the Tour de France and watch how the Pros really climb !
The tour is limited to a maximum of 8 people.
- Monday – Arrive in Bourg d’Oisans after 4PM or stay with us before hand on the Etape du Tour Weekend
- Tuesday – Bourg d’Oisans – Ride Alpe d’Huez and the Col de Sarenne before descending down Col de Sarenne (70KM) as featured in the 2013 Tour de France.
- Wednesday – Free day to Watch stage 17 of the 2017 Tour de France (La Mure to Serre Chevalier) The race can be watched on the Col d′Ornon (13km from our base), The Col de la Croix de Fer (40KM from our base) or the Col du Galibier (50km from our base)
- Thursday – Early start to watch the depart in Briancon (vehicle transfer) free day in Briancon to watch Tour de France on Col d′Izoard. Check into our hotel in Briancon from 5PM
- Friday – Ride into Italy and back over the Col de Montgenevre and the Colle di Sestriere. (70KM) Stay in Briancon.
- Saturday – Briancon to Bourg d′Oisans via the Col du Galibier. Ride to the highest point in the 2017 Tour de France at 2645metres above sea level. Vehicle supported. Stay in Bourg d′Oisans. Our very own mini Etape du Tour
- Sunday – Depart Bourg d′Oisans by 10 AM
- 6 nights accommodation in shared rooms (limited single supplements are available if you do not want to share)
- 4 nights in Bourg d’Oisans and 2 nights in Briancon (2 star hotel)
- Breakfast on 6 days
- Watch 2 stages of the Tour de France – Stage 17 and 18
- Supported rides on 3 days
- Free priority mechanical repairs to your bike (excludes parts)
- Open evening at the PROMPT.CC shop on Monday night including complementary wine and nibbles
Price does not include
- Travel to and from Bourg d’Oisans on the Monday and Sunday.
- Lunch or Dinner
- Cycle Hire. This can be booked through PROMPT.CC but is subject to availability
- £599GBP per person
- Jersey – £50.00GBP per person
- Energy Packs – £15.00GBP per person
- Transfer (Grenoble Station) – £80.00GBP per person
- Single Supplement – £200.00GBP per person
1 thought on “Tour de France 2017”
I don’t think the title of your article matches the content lol. Just kidding, mainly because I had some doubts after reading the article.