7 nights stay on a bed and breakfast shared room basis in Bourg d Oisans with supported rides
Tour de France Cycle Tour Itinerary
- Sunday 19th July – Arrive in Bourg d’Oisans from 4PM
- Monday 20th July – The first ride of the week will take in the Secret cols from Cyclist Magazine and the Strava blog. Approximate ride 80KM
- Tuesday 21st July – Lets tackle some of the Cols from stage 19 of the Tour de France including the Col du Chaussy, Col de la Croix de Fer and the Col du Mollard. Transfer from Bourg d’Oisans to St Jean de Maurienne in the More Than 21 Bends minibus – Approximately 120km of riding
- Wednesday 22nd July – Free day
- Thursday 23rd July – Transfer to the Telegraphe in the More Than 21 Bends minibus to ride the Col du Telegraphe and Col du Galibier back to Bourg d’Oisans (approx 100KM). The crowds will be building for the Tour de France now so soak up the atmosphere on the Col du Galibier as you summit at 2645 metres
- Friday 24th July – Ride Alpe d’Huez and the Col de Sarenne- The crowds will really be building on Alpe d’Huez now. Feel like a PRO as they cheer you up Alpe d’Huez. Watch out for bend 7 Dutch corner ! Approximate ride 70KM
- Saturday 25th July – Get up early and make your way up Alpe d’Huez to watch the Tour de France. We leave you to do your own thing today but can give you loads of advice as to the best place to watch the race.
- Sunday 26th July – Departures by 10AM
- 7 nights accommodation in shared rooms (limited single supplements are available)
- Breakfast on 7 days
- Supported rides on 4 days
- Watch the Tour de France on the Saturday on Alpe d’Huez
Price does not include
- Travel to and from Bourg d’Oisans on the Sundays. Please contact us for details of Taxi service with local English Taxi firm
- Lunch or Dinner
- Cycle Hire. This can be booked through PROMPT.CC but is subject to availability
- Repairs and servicing of your bikes.
1 thought on “Tour de France Supported Cycle Tour 2015”
Can you be more specific about the content of your article? After reading it, I still have some doubts. Hope you can help me.