- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Three days of point to point riding (or more) on the Cobbled roads made famous by Paris Roubaix and the Tour of Flanders and Gwent Wevelgem.
- Ride all 50KM of the cobbles from Paris Roubaix
- Visit the famous velodrome in Roubaix
- Ride the famous cobbled sections from Gwent Welegem with its mix of gravel, cobbles and hills visiting the historic town of Ypres
- Ride all the major bergs and cobbles from Tour de Flanders
- Visit the cycling museum in Flanders
Number of Guests
This holiday is for a maximum of 8 guests in total although we can create a custom tour for more guests
- We can run the tour for groups anytime throughout the year
- Long Weekend stays
- We are able to provide airport/ train transfers outside of the time specified for an additional charge
- We are able to provide Cycle hire with one of our partners
- Single rooms available
To secure your spot on this holiday you will need to pay a 25% deposit now. The remainder of the balance is due 12 weeks before the start of the holiday. You can also spread your payments by paying an additional 3 x 25% payments at any time up to the final payment day.
No details found.
Arrive in the region for your first night in the Roubaix area
Today we will be making the ride to the famous town of Ypres where we will be staying for the night. Today we will be tackinling the Kasselberg, Kluisberg and Kemmelberg to name but a few.
After a transfer from Ypres to the start of the fist cobbled section we will be riding back to Roubaix covering at least 25 cobbled sections including the Mons-en-Pévèle and Le Carrefour de l'Arbre to name but a few
Tour of Flanders
Today from our base near Roubaix we will be riding over to the Bergs and Cobbles of Flanders. A days worth of riding will include he infamous Koppenberg, Oude Kwaremont and our favourite the Paterberg.
Today we will be saying goodbye as you depart from our base in Roubaix
- Welcome meeting with ride and safety information.
- Fully supported rides from our vehicle with fresh water.
- Luggage transfers.
- Bike mechanic with tools and track pump.
- Picnic lunch every day we are riding except on Wednesday
- Twin room shared basis.
- Full GPX files and route profiles.
- Travel to the start of the holiday in the Oisans
- Travel from the finish of the holiday in Oisans
- Travel Insurance.
- Evening meals and drinks.
No Details Found